Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wedding Feature: Modern Wedding Ideas

A lot of you will have read my own blog feature on my crafty wedding that took place in May this year. It was such a special day; lots of family and friends were there to share it all with us, and I've got some great mementos hand crafted by some great Etsy sellers and other crafty people from around the world.


My story was picked up by Nicola at Modern Wedding Ideas, and Stewart and I have been featured in their Real Weddings section. There are some great call outs to the Etsy sellers who created some of my items!




It's so lovely when other people like what you have created - it's been lovely sharing our special day with a wider audience after 18 months in the planning...



The photography by Imagine That Studios is truly excellent; they have taken some stunning pictures, and created a wonderful album for us to keep and show people. 



***Update***
I'm planning on launching my next blog giveaway when I reach 200 blog followers - we aren't far off now! 


Debs

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature that's really cool :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos! the top one is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete